Hand and Foot Salve with Black Pepper Essential Oil
Total Time: 00h 45m
Makes: 4 servings
A simple DIY hand and foot salve recipe featuring Aura Cacia Black Pepper Essential Oil.
Share with your friends
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Black Pepper Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Balsam Fir Needle Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Nutmeg Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 7 tablespoons Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz.
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label 4 oz. Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label 4 oz.
- 1 tablespoon Beeswax
- In a double boiler, melt beeswax. Add sweet almond oil and continue heating until mixture clarifies.
- Remove liquid from heat and stir in essential oils. Pour into glass jar, replace lid and allow to set up, undisturbed, overnight.
- To use, massage into chilled hands and feet.