All-Purpose Cleaning Wipes with Tea Tree Essential Oil
Total Time: 00h 15m
Makes: 1 serving
Try this homemade all-purpose cleaning wipes recipe made with purifying tea tree essential oil. Use them to clean at home or freshen up on the go!
Share with your friends
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 4 tablespoons Water
- 2 tablespoons Isopropyl or Rubbing Alcohol
- 6 Heavy Duty Paper Towels, cut into squares
- 1 Sandwich Container
- In sandwich container, stack paper towel squares.
- Combine water, alcohol, and tea tree essential oil in measuring cup.
- Pour over paper towels and seal with lid, allowing the paper towels to absorb the liquid.
- To use, simply wipe exposed skin with 1 wipe at a time.
- To store, keep in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.