4 ounce4oz Wide with Writable Label
1 tbsp beeswax
3 tbsp jojoba oil
1 tbsp rosehip oil
3 tbsp distilled water
20 drops geranium essential oil
14 drops carrot seed oil
14 drops lavender essential oil
1. Melt the wax, jojoba and rosehip seed oils in a double boiler until wax is fully melted.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool to a lukewarm temperature.
3. Add the essential oils.
4. Warm the water until lukewarm and place in blender. Turn on the blender and add the wax/oils/essential oil mixture to the water in a slow and steady stream.
5. Blend until a creamy emulsion forms. Transfer to glass jar.
6. To use, dot onto clean facial skin with fingertips and smooth into surface.
7. Store in a jar in the refrigerator.