- 10 drops Aura Cacia Clary Sage Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 10 drops Aura Cacia Bergaptene-Free Bergamot Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 12 sheets heavy duty paper towels, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 10 drops unscented liquid soap, Castile-type
- 1 plastic freezer bag with zip closure
1. Stack paper towels and slide them into the freezer bag.
2. Into a small measuring cup or bowl, measure water, vinegar and liquid soap. Add essential oils and stir until well blended.
3. Over the towels in the bag, drizzle the liquid. Zip bag closed and allow to sit until the towels fully absorb the liquid.
4. To use, open bag, remove one cloth and wipe skin.