- 2 teaspoons Main Squeeze Home Care EO
- 1 3/4 cups baking soda
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
1. In a mixing bowl, combine baking soda, salt, vinegar and essential oil. Stir until well combined.
2. Stirring continuously, gradually add water, just until moist clumps form.
3. Into silicone baking mold or flexible ice cube tray, portion and press mixture.
4. Let sit for 24 to 48 hours, or until pods are firm enough to pop out of mold.
5. To use, place one pod into garbage disposal, run disposal with a stream of water until drain is fresh and clean.