- 26 drops Pep Talk 0.5 oz ess oil
- 10 paper towels or reusable cloths
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon liquid castile soap
- 1 re-sealable plastic bag or sandwich container
1. Fold or cut paper towels or cloth to fit and place in plastic bag or sandwich container.
2. In a measuring cup combine water, vinegar, soap and Pep Talk essential oil blend, stir until well blended.3. Pour mixture over towels, close container and allow to soak in.4. To use, remove towel and wipe surfaces clean.
Suggestions Re-purpose used dryer sheets for wipes as they leave behind no lint and can stand up to a couple washings. Condition vinyl and tire walls by wiping in a few drops of jojoba oil after cleansing.
Test on an inconspicuous area before general use.