- 3 teaspoons Jojoba 4 oz
- 2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter 4 fl. oz.
- 3 teaspoons Sweet Almond 4 oz
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla w/jojoba .5oz
- 1 1/2 cups distilled water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 teaspoons liquid soap, Castile-type
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 teaspoons cocoa powder
1. In a double boiler over low heat, combine jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and cocoa butter. Heat, stirring, until clear, then pour into a large bowl and let cool.
2. In another pan, bring water to a simmer. Add baking soda and liquid soap, stirring until completely incorporated. Add honey and stir until well combined.
3. Pour into bowl with oil mixture. Add vanilla essential oil. Blend with a hand mixer or blender until well mixed. Add cocoa powder a little at a time and blend until completely mixed.
4.To use, stir or shake mixture (separation is normal) and smooth cream onto wet skin in an even layer, shave, rinse and pat dry.
5. Store in an airtight container.
From this recipe
Aura Cacia Aura Cacia Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter 4 fl. oz. SKU: 184627$8.14
Aura Cacia Aura Cacia Vanilla (in jojoba oil) 0.5 fl. oz. SKU: 191231$24.44
Aura Cacia Aura Cacia Jojoba Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz. SKU: 191172$15.59
Aura Cacia Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz. SKU: 191144$6.05