Meet Comforting Clove Bud Essential Oil
Meet the spicy, warming clove bud essential oil! Clove essential oil has a classic spice aroma, yet is also sweet with a warm and woodsy base. Diffusing clove during the winter evokes memories of mulled cider and fresh baked cookies after playing outside on a cold day. The warming, stimulating nature of its aroma can help us with focus and energy throughout the day, while building a cozy, comforting atmosphere around us.
Where Does Aura Cacia Clove Bud Come From?
Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil is distilled from the whole dried flower buds of cloves trees grown in Indonesia.
You Know, We Make a Great Pair
Clove bud essential oil blends wonderfully with other spices, including Aura Cacia Cassia (Cinnamon) Essential Oil, Aura Cacia Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil, Aura Cacia Nutmeg Essential Oil and Aura Cacia Fresh Ginger Essential Oil. Spices like clove bud essential oil also blend perfectly with citruses, particularly Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil, and evergreens like Aura Cacia Pine Essential Oil.
Quick Tips with Clove Bud Essential Oil
- Add 4 drops of clove bud essential oil and 8 drops of sweet orange essential oil to a diffuser for a warm and comforting diffusion
- Add 6 drops of clove bud essential oil to 1 ounce of your favorite carrier oil for a post-workout massage
- Add 6 drops of clove bud essential oil, 6 drops of cinnamon leaf essential oil, and 6 drops of fresh ginger essential oil to a mist bottle with 2 ounces of water and spray holiday decorations like wreaths and pine cones
- Add several drops of clove bud essential oil to your favorite surface cleaning product
Recipe: Comforting Clove Bud Diffusion
- 4 drops Aura Cacia Fresh Ginger Essential Oil
- 2 drops Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil
- 2 drops Aura Cacia Cassia (Cinnamon) Essential Oil
- 2 drops Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Shop Clove Bud
Can't get enough clove bud essential oil? Shop Aura Cacia's full line of clove products.