Meet Sweet Orange
Meet cheerful sweet orange!
Bright, cheerful and perpetually pleasing sweet orange essential oil is popular for many oil users. Ideal for home care, personal care and for an emotional boost, sweet orange has a use for everyone! Just like revealing the delight of the fruit after peeling, the essential oil brings sweet joy into any day.
The Power of Orange
Cold pressed sweet orange, sourced from Florida, has an aroma that is reminiscent of the fresh peel. Sweet and bright, this delightful essential oil contributes to a variety of usage by children and adults alike. It is known to be one of the better oils to use in emotional support for children, making it great for parents to have on hand. Also found in home care and cleaning products, both the aroma and the cleansing aspects of the oil pair well in natural home care. Because it is one of the safer citrus oils to use in the summer, this versatile oil works well in skin care applications and DIY body care recipes.
Known for its pleasing aroma, this oil is a cheerful addition to any essential oil collection. With its vibrant and refreshing attributes, sweet orange is often used to feel uplifted and is even helpful in home cleaning and care. Sweet orange blends well with florals and other citrus oils: bergamot, geranium, jasmine, patchouli, myrrh, lavender, lemon, rose, grapefruit, etc.
Quick Tips With Sweet Orange:
- To break out of the afternoon slump, diffuse sweet orange.
- Remove sticky residue with a few drops of sweet orange essential oil.
- Add to your favorite unscented lotion for a citrus boost.
- Inhale while navigating an emotionally draining day.
- Mix with your favorite skin care oil in a roll-on for an uplifting aroma on the go.
- For a change in mood combine with rosemary for a stimulating diffusion.
Recipe: Sunny Day Diffusion
- 8 drops lemon essential oil
- 8 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 2 drops geranium essential oil
Direction: Add drops to diffuser per instructions and diffuse to cheer the home!