Tea Tree and Lavender Beeswax Cuticle Salve
Total Time: 0 hrs 45 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 20 mins
Makes: 4 teaspoons
6 dropsAura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
1 teaspoon beeswax
3 teaspoons baobab oil
6 drops lavender essential oil
1. In small pan on stove top, melt beeswax in a glass measuring cup sitting in a pan of simmering water.
2. Add baobab oil and continue heating until mixture clarifies.
3. Remove from heat, stir in essential oils, and pour into a jar or tin with a tight-fitting lid.
4. Allow to cool completely.
5. To use, massage desired amount into cuticles and nail beds.