Rose Cocoa Body Butter
Total Time: 00h 10m
Hands-on Time: 00h 10m
Makes: 8 servings
A chocolate and rose body butter recipe that's sure to make you swoon!
Share with your friends
- Create a double boiler with a skillet of water and a glass bowl.
- Add butters to glass bowl and melt over low heat.
- Once melted, remove glass bowl (use gloves!) and let cool.
- Once cooled, but still liquid, add essential oils.
- Stir together well, and let solidify.
- Once it's set, enjoy as an all over body butter!