Tea Tree Hand and Foot Cream
A purifying hand and foot cream recipe featuring Tea Tree essential oil.
* Lavender can be used in place of Tea Tree.
Share with your friends
- 1/4 cup Aura Cacia Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter
- 3 tablespoons Aura Cacia Organic Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil
- 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Vegetable Glycerin
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Tea Tree Essential Oil
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Organic Dark Patchouli Essential Oil
- 12 drops Aura Cacia Organic Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil
- 4 ounces Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- Melt cocoa butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Remove pan from heat and add sweet almond oil, vegetable glycerin, and essential oils.
- Place pan in an ice water bath and whip mixture with electric mixer until fluffy and smooth.
- Use a spatula to transfer cream into jar.
- To use, rub 1 teaspoon onto clean hands or feet.