Fabric Softener with Lavender Essential Oil
Total Time: 00h 10m
Makes: 1 serving
Safely soften your laundry with this homemade fabric softener recipe.
Share with your friends
- 90 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
- 2 tbsp. Baking Soda
- 4 tbsp. Hot Water
- 2 tbsp. White Vinegar
- In a large measuring cup or mixing bowl, mix baking soda with hot water.
- In a separate measuring cup, stir together lavender essential oil and vinegar.
- Very slowly, stir vinegar mixture a little at a time into water mixture, allowing foam to subside between additions.
- To use, gently stir fabric softener before adding to the water at the start of the rinse cycle.