Drain Cleaner with Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend
Purify your drain with this homemade drain cleaner recipe featuring Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend, specifically blended for use in home cleaning recipes.
Share with your friends
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 8 cups boiling water, divided
- 2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend 2 fl. oz. Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend
- In a measuring cup, combine baking soda and 1 teaspoon essential oil. Use a fork to mix until well combined. Set aside.
- In another measuring cup, combine vinegar and remaining 1 teaspoon essential oil. Stir and set aside.
- To use, bail any standing water out of sink, pour half of baking soda mixture into the drain, then 4 cups boiling water. Wait 5 to 10 minutes. Pour other half baking soda mixture into drain followed by remaining vinegar mixture. Wail until any fizzing or foaming subsides, then pour remaining 4 cups boiling water into drain.
- Repeat as necessary until drain clears.