Garbage Pail Pods with Keep It Fresh Essential Oil Blend
Total Time: 00h 00m
Makes: 10 servings
A simple DIY garbage pail pod recipe featuring Keep It Fresh Essential Oil Blend.
Share with your friends
- 1/2 teaspoon Aura Cacia Keep it Fresh Essential Oil Blend 2 fl. oz.
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/8 cup distilled water
- In a bowl, combine baking soda and essential oil blend. Mix thoroughly to ensure the oil is evenly distributed throughout the baking soda.
- Slowly add water, stirring continuously, just until moist clumps form.
- Place 1 to 2 teaspoons mixture into a rigid mold or ice cube tray and press until compact.
- Allow to dry for 24 to 48 hours.
- Gently pop out the pods and store in an airtight container.
- To use, tape 1 pod to the underside of the trash can lid and replace as needed.