Cocoa Vanilla Body Butter
Total Time: 00h 45m
Makes: 1 serving
This simple, body butter features the warm aroma of cocoa butter and vanilla bean.
Share with your friends
- Place cocoa butter in heavy sauce pan and melt over gentle heat.
- Add sweet almond oil and continue heating just until mixture has clarified.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in Vanilla essential Oil.
- Pour into a jar, replace lid and allow to cool undisturbed in a cool area for 12 hours.
- To use, rub a small amount into hands and massage into skin, using more as needed For a creamier consistency, try whipping the mixture during the cool-down phase.