Chocolate Body Butter
Total Time: 00h 45m
Makes: 4 servings
A rich homemade body butter recipe, made with cocoa butter and essential oils, to indulge and nourish the skin.
Share with your friends
- 3 ounces Aura Cacia Organic Fair Trade Certified Cocoa Butter 4 fl. oz.
- 36 drops Aura Cacia Vanilla (in jojoba oil) 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1 ounce Aura Cacia Grapeseed Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz.
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Tangerine Essential Oil 0.5 Fl. Oz.
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang III Essential Oil
- 4-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Wide Mouth Jar
- In a small pan on low heat, melt the cocoa butter.
- Stir in the jojoba oil and remove from heat.
- Stir in the essential oils and pour the mixture into wide mouth jar. Cap and allow to set up overnight.
- To use, apply as a massage or skincare butter.