Castor Oil Heat Pack
Total Time: 00h 10m
Makes: 1 serving
A homemade castor oil heat pack infused with lavender, peppermint, and eucalyptus essential oils.
Share with your friends
- In a small bowl, combine castor oil and essential oils.
- Onto washcloth, drizzle mixture.
- Around washcloth, fold a flannel cloth (about 1' x 2') and place on body part.
- Cover with a heating pad and let sit for about 30 minutes.
- Before use, spot-test on an inconspicuous area to ensure the product does not irritate skin.