Body Lotion with Lemon Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Total Time: 00h 30m
Makes: 1 serving
A protecting body lotion featuring lavender and lemon eucalyptus essential oils.
Share with your friends
- In a small pot over high heat, bring 3-4 cups of water to a simmer.
- In a measuring cup, combine sweet almond oil and beeswax. Then, place the cup in simmering water and heat until beeswax melts. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate container, dissolve sodium borate in remaining 1 cup water and heat mixture until it reaches the same temperature as the sweet almond oil and beeswax liquid.
- Pour sodium water into blender, along with sweet almond oil and beeswax. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down the sides of the blender with a spatula if needed.
- To use, apply to clean skin. Test on a small area before general use, and do not use on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.