1. In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
2. Add water and oil gradually, stirring continuously until liquid is completely absorbed.
3. Knead for a few minutes. Cover and place in refrigerator for 1 1/2 hours.
4. Roll dough flat on parchment paper so that it's 1/4-inch thick. Cut with a cookie cutter or make your own designed with a small knife.
5. Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
6. Using straw, place a small hole in the top of each cut-out.
7. Place ornaments on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 1 hour.
8. Carefully remove baking sheet from oven, turn ornaments over and place back in oven.
9. Bake for 1 more hour, or until ornaments are very firm, then remove and set aside to cool.
10. Thread with ribbons and hang on tree!