1. In a small pot over high heat, bring 3 to 4 cups water to a simmer.
2. In a 2-cup glass or metal measuring cup, combine sweet almond oil and beeswax, then place cup into simmering water and heat until beeswax is melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
3. In a separate container, dissolve sodium borate in remaining 1 cup water and heat mixture until it reaches the same temperature as the sweet almond oil and beeswax liquid.
4. Pour sodium borate water into blender, turn on blender and add the sweet almond oil and beeswax mixture in a thin, steady stream. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides of blender with a spatula if needed.
5. Using a spatula, transfer cream to container and add essential oils. Stir until well blended.
6. To use, apply to clean skin.
From this recipe
Aura Cacia Aura Cacia Sweet Almond Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz. SKU: 191144$5.93
Aura Cacia Aura Cacia Sweet Orange Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz. SKU: 191129$4.00
Aura Cacia Aura Cacia Myrrh Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz. SKU: 191128$27.99
Aura Cacia Aura Cacia Frankincense Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz. SKU: 191119$29.82