1. In a heavy bottom saucepan over low heat, heat beeswax just until melted. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
2. Stir in essential oils, then carefully pour about 3/4 of the wax into silicon molds to a depth of about 1/4 inch.
3. When wax has partially set up, but is still warm and pliable, insert the straws to form holes for the hanging string or ribbon.
4. While the remaining wax is still warm, dip lavender sprigs and orange slices into wax and press them into wax in silicon molds.
4. Using a paint brush, carefully paint a thin layer of wax over the botanicals. Let sit until cool.
5. To use, hang wax sachets wherever you want to add a decorative touch and impart their aroma.
For more translucent sachets, substitute paraffin wax for the beeswax. For a variation of these sachets, substitute other dried botanicals for the lavender sprigs and orange slices.