- 1 1/2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Eucalyptus (globulus) Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons LIME 0.5 OZ ESS OIL
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 cup sea salt
- 1 cup baking soda
1. Place lime quarters, peel and all, in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine pureed lime, salt and baking soda. Stir until a well-blended, wet paste forms.
3. Add essential oils and stir until well blended.
4. Into a baking mold or flexible ice cube tray, portion and press mixture. Allow to dry for 24 to 48 hours, then pop the pods out of the mold.
5. To use, slip briquettes into a cotton drawstring bag and hang in areas that need a fresh aroma.