Geranium and Rose Petal Face Steamer
Total Time: 15 mins
Hands-on Time: 15 mins
Makes: 1 facial steam
- 7 drops Aura Cacia Geranium Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1 quart hot water
- 1/4 cup fresh rose petals, torn into pieces
- soft washcloth
1. Into a clean basin, place torn rose petals, dispense geranium essential oil, then fill with steaming water.
2. Swish washcloth in water, ring out excess water and drape over face until washcloth grows cool.
3. Repeat step 2, 3 to 5 times, then wash face as usual, if desired.