Comfrey Lavender Essential Oil Hand Salve
Total Time: 23h 59m
Hands-on Time: 00h 20m
Makes: 4 servings
A soothing hand salve made with dried comfrey leaves, olive oil, beeswax and lavender essential oil.
Share with your friends
- 1/2 cup dried comfrey leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup beeswax shavings
- 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- Into a pan, crumble dry comfrey leaves. Add olive oil, then place on stove, cover with lid and heat on lowest setting for 1 hour.
- Remove from heat, strain leaves from oil, then place strained oil back in pan over low heat.
- Add beeswax and stir until melted. Remove from heat and add lavender essential oil.
- Pour into tins or jars, cap immediately and cool for 24 hours at room temperature.