Cinnamon, Clove, and Nutmeg Potpourri
Total Time: 00h 15m
Makes: 3 servings
A warming homemade potpourri recipe made with cinnamon sticks, cloves and nutmegs, then tossed in essential oils.
Share with your friends
- 2 fl. oz. Aura Cacia Jojoba Skin Care Oil
- 8 drops Aura Cacia Cassia (Cinnamon) Essential Oil
- 8 drops Aura Cacia Clove Bud Essential Oil
- 8 drops Aura Cacia Nutmeg Essential OIl
- 1 cup Cinnamon Sticks (2-3 inches long)
- 1 cup Whole Cloves
- 1 cup Whole Nutmegs
- Small Cellophane or Linen Bag
- Ribbon, Raffia
- Aura Cacia Amber Mist Bottle, 2 fl. oz.
- In a medium mixing bowl, measure the cinnamon sticks, clove bud and nutmeg spices. Toss until well mixed.
- In bottle, combine jojoba oil and essential oils, replace lid and shake until well blended.
- Alternately, spray and toss the spices in the bowl with the oil. Continue spraying until the spices are thoroughly saturated.
- Place scented potpourri in cellophane bag and tie with ribbon.
- Refresh with new potpourri oil and spices whenever needed.