Cacao Vanilla Bean Soap with Sweet Orange Essential Oil
Total Time: 00h 00m
Hands-on Time: 01h 00m
Makes: 18 servings
A simple melt-and-pour soap recipe featuring vanilla essential oil and sweet orange essential oil.
Share with your friends
- Line greased pan with wax paper, folding excess over rim and taping edges to sides of pan. Set aside.
- In double boiler, heat soap base on low until melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cacao nibs and vanilla bean to pot. Stir until smooth, then cool mixture enough that a "trace" develops when you lift the spoon.
- Stir in essential oils. Once combined, pour mixture into pan and allow it to set.
- Once firm, remove soap from pan and cut into squares. Let sit for 3 days before using.