Body Lotion with Frankincense and Myrrh Essential Oils
Total Time: 00h 30m
Makes: 1 serving
Centering frankincense and meditative myrrh combine in this nurturing DIY body lotion.
Share with your friends
- In a small pot over high heat, bring 3-4 cups of water to a simmer.
- In a 2-cup glass or metal measuring cup, combine sweet almond oil and beeswax. Then, place cup into simmering water and heat until beeswax melts. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a separate container, dissolve sodium borate in remaining cup of water. Heat water until it reaches the same temperature as the sweet almond oil and beeswax liquid.
- Pour sodium borate water in blender. Turn on blender and add the sweet almond oil and beeswax mixture in a thin, steady stream. Blend until smooth and creamy, scraping down sides of blender with a spatula if needed.
- Using a spatula, transfer cream to container and add essential oils. Stir until well blended.
- To use, apply to clean skin.