1. In a double boiler, combine beeswax and sweet almond oil. Heat just until melted.
2. Dissolve sodium borate (Borax) in water.
3. Add water mixture to blender, turn on and stream in the wax and oil mixture.
4. Continue blending until the cream begins to thicken and takes on a hazy appearance.
5. Add essential oils and resume whisking until cream is thick. Transfer to container.
6. To use, massage a small amount into hands.
Test on a small area before general use, and do not use on broken skin. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.