1. In a double boiler, melt beeswax. Then add jojoba and rosehip oils.
2. Once wax is fully melted, remove from heat and allow to cool to a lukewarm temperature.
3. Add essential oil blend.
4. Heat water to a lukewarm temperature, and pour into blender or food processor.
5. Begin blending and add the wax and oil mixture slowly in a steady stream.
6. Continue blending until a cream consistency is achieved.
7. Immediately store in a tightly sealed jar in the refrigerator. Keep refrigerated until use.
* This cream does not contain any preservatives. Please store in the refrigerator, and use within 1 to 2 weeks. Discard if signs of spoilage appear.