1 tbsp baking soda
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup bentonite clay powder
12 drops Aura Cacia Rosemary Essential Oil
12 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil
1. In a food processor, combine all dry ingredients except for the cocoa powder. Blend until well mixed.
2. Add essential oils and pulse until well combined.
3. Pour mixture into wide mouth jar.
4. To use, apply powder to the roots and oily parts of your hair with a make-up brush.
* Use cocoa powder for dark hair only. Slowly add it to the dry ingredients as they blend in the food processor until a shade comparable to your hair color is achieved. Do not use cocoa powder for blonde hair.