Laundry Soap with Petal Power Essential Oil Blend
Total Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 10 mins
Makes: 1 gallon
- 2 teaspoons Petal Power Home Care EO
- 3 tablespoons Borax
- 3 tablespoons washing soda
- 3 tablespoons unscented liquid soap
- 14 cups water, divided
- 1 gallon empty jug with lid
1. In a pot over high heat, bring 4 cups water to a boil.
2. In a measuring cup, combine Borax, washing soda, liquid soap and essential oil, then transfer to jug.
3. In a ventilated area, carefully pour boiling water into jug, then swirl around until well blended.
4. Top with remaining 10 cups water, replace lid and shake gently until well blended.
5. To use, gently shake jug and add about 1 cup into washing machine for a large load of clothes.