1/2 teaspoonKeep It Fresh Home Care EO
1/2 cup baking soda
1/8 cup distilled water
1. In a bowl, combine baking soda and essential oil blend. Mix thoroughly to ensure the oil is evenly distributed throughout the baking soda.
2. Slowly add water, stirring continuously, just until moist clumps form.
3. Place 1 to 2 teaspoons mixture into a rigid mold or ice cube tray and press until compact.
4. Allow to dry for 24 to 48 hours.
5. Gently pop out the pods and store in an airtight container.
6. To use, tape 1 pod to the underside of the trash can lid and replace as needed.