- 3 teaspoons Lemon Tea Tree 0.5oz Ess Oil
- 1 fresh lemon
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1 cup salt
1. Cut lemon into quarters and puree in food processor until smooth.
2. Add pureed lemon to baking soda and salt, stirring until well blended and a wet paste forms.
3. Add essential oil and mix until thoroughly blended.
4. Portion and press mixture into silicone baking mold or flexible ice cube tray.
5. Allow to dry 24 to 48 hours.
6. Pop the pods out of the mold and store in a jar.
7. To use Run 1 pod through disposer with water.