- 2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend 2 fl. oz.
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons unscented soap bar, grated
- 3/4 tablespoon washing soda
- 2 tablespoons unscented liquid soap
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable glycerin
- 16-ounce squeeze bottle
1. In a stainless steel pan on stove over high heat, bring water to a boil. Add grated soap and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Add liquid soap, washing soda and vegetable glycerin. Stir until dissolved and well blended. When cool, pour into bottle.
3. Add essential oil, replace lid and shake until well blended.
4. To use, shake bottle and add small amount to sink filled with hot water. Use sponge or cloth to wash dishes, then rinse and dry.