- 2 tablespoons
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Cassia (Cinnamon) Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Organic Clove Bud Essential Oil 0.25 fl. oz.
- 6 drops Aura Cacia Nutmeg Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 3 orange slices, 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick, dried (see directions below)
- cellophane bag and ribbon
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cinnamon sticks, cloves, nutmegs and orange slices. Toss until well mixed.
2. Over mixture, sprinkle essential oils, then transfer to cellophane bag and tie with ribbon.
3. To use, into a heavy sauce pan over medium-high heat, place mixture. Fill with water and bring to a simmer.
To dry orange slices
1. Onto wire rack of a toaster oven or conventional oven, arrange orange slices. Leave door slightly ajar and heat oven. When orange slices are dry, remove them and turn off heat.