- 48 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dried lavender flowers
- 2 small cotton drawstring bags
1. In a blender or food processor, measure rolled oats. Pulse until a medium-coarse meal forms.
2. In a mixing bowl, place ground oats and lavender flowers. Toss until well combined.
3. Onto oats and lavender flower mixture, sprinkle with lavender essential oil. Toss until well mixed.
4. Into each drawstring bag, place 1/4 cup mixture and tie drawstrings.
5. To use, into warm bath water, toss one bag and let steep for duration of bath. For maximum aroma benefits, squeeze or wring bag periodically.
6. To store, seal bags in an airtight container.