- 33 drops ROMAN CHAMOMILE 1/8 OZ ESS OIL
- 33 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 33 drops Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1/4 cup dried peppermint leaves
- 1/4 cup dried lavender flowers
- 1/4 cup dried chamomile flowers
- 1/4 cup dried rosemary leaves
- 4 cloth handkerchiefs
- 4 12-inch pieces ribbon
1. In a mixing bowl, combine dried herbs. Sprinkle with essential oils and toss until well mixed.
2. Lay out handkerchiefs and measure an equal portion scented herb mixture into the center of each.
3. Draw up the corners of each handkerchief around the herb mixture to form a parcel and tie closed with ribbon.
4. To use, place 1 sachet in a clothes drawer, a closet or on a shelf.
5. Store additional sachets in an airtight jar.
6. Refresh with additional essential oils whenever needed.