- 90 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 4 tablespoons hot water
1. In a large measuring cup or mixing bowl, mix baking soda with hot water.
2. In a separate measuring cup, stir together lavender essential oil and vinegar.
3. Very slowly, stir vinegar mixture a little at a time into water mixture, allowing foam to subside between additions.
4. To use, gently stir fabric softener before adding to the water at the start of the rinse cycle.