- 3 teaspoons Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 2 cups washing soda (sodium carbonate)
- 2 cups Borax (sodium borate)
- 1 bar unscented Castile soap
1. Using a box grater, grate the Castile soap bar into a medium coarse crumb.
2. In a bowl, thoroughly mix the grated soap and all the ingredients until a damp powder forms.
3. Use 2 tablespoons for a small load of laundry, 4 tablespoons for medium, and 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) for large.
4. Store in an airtight glass or plastic container.
Note Look for washing soda and Borax in the laundry aisle.