1. Measure coconut and sweet almond oils into a glass measuring cup. Place cup in simmering hot water bath until coconut oil melts. Remove from hot water bath.
2. Meanwhile, measure almonds and pulse in a food processor or blender into a finely ground meal.
3. Add almonds to melted oils. Add sugar and Vanilla Precious Essentials.
4. Mix thoroughly and place in a pretty jar or tin.
1. Soak feet in a basin of hot water until soft.
2. Rinse feet, pat dry, apply 1 to 2 tablespoons of scrub and massage all over feet and toes.
3. Rinse away almond and sugar granules, massage remaining oil, then wipe dry with paper towels.
Storage Store in an airtight container in a cabinet, protected from heat. Good for up to one year.