Sugar Scrub Bar with Rosemary and Lemon Essential Oils
Total Time: 0 hrs 45 mins
Hands-on Time: 0 hrs 20 mins
Makes: 2 cups
1. Melt coconut oil and wax in a double boiler over simmering water just until melted and clarified.
2. Remove from heat and allow to cool until mixture becomes slightly hazy around edges.
3. In a blender or food processor, grind rosemary leaf until small granules form.
4. Stir sugar, lemon peel, rosemary leaf, lemon essential oil and rosemary essential oil into coconut oil and wax mixture.
5. Portion into muffin tins and place in the refrigerator until set. Wrap individually in wax paper or cellophane and store in a cool area.
6. To use, warm bar in hands and buff skin as the bar melts. Rinse with warm water.