1. In bowl, combine all ingredients except water. Stir until completely mixed.
2. Into ingredients in bowl, gradually add water a little at a time just until mixture begins to clump together.
3. Into a silicone baking mold or flexible ice cube tray, portion and press mixture.
4. Let sit for 24 to 48 hours, or until pods are firm enough to pop out of mold.
5. To use place one pod in dishwasher and run.
For a more spot-free rinse, before starting the dishwasher, place 2 to 3 tablespoons white vinegar in a small, upturned dish on the top rack of the dishwasher.Find washing soda and Borax in the home cleaning aisle.