- 1 teaspoon Aura Cacia Eucalyptus (globulus) Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 1 teaspoon Blood Orange Organic .25oz
- 1 cup corn starch
- 3/4 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid granules
- 2 ounces water (in mister bottle)
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together corn starch, baking soda and citric acid granules until thoroughly combined.2. Sprinkle the mixture with the essential oils and whisk again until well blended.3. Apply 2-3 spritzes of water to the mixture and stir in. Repeat just until the mixture is able to form a clump when squeezed in your hand.4. Divide the mix into golf ball sized balls and let dry in a warm, dry place.5. Store the dried bath bombs in an airtight container.6. To use. drop one bomb into warm bath water.