Hand Wipes with Oregano Essential Oil
- Total Time: 15 mins
- Hands-on Time: 15 mins
- Makes: 20 wipes
A simple DIY hand wipe recipe featuring Aura Cacia Oregano Essential Oil.
- 1/4 teaspoon Aura Cacia Grapeseed Skin Care Oil 4 fl. oz.
- 1/4 teaspoon Aura Cacia Organic Vegetable Glycerin 4 fl. oz.
- 34 drops Aura Cacia Oregano Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 33 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil (Boxed) .5 fl. oz.
- 33 drops Aura Cacia Lavender Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 10 paper towels or reusable cloths (cut into squares)
- 1/8 teaspoon unscented liquid soap
- 1 cup water
- Re-sealable plastic bag or sandwich keeper
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine
grapeseed oil, vegetable glycerin,
liquid soap and essential oils.
2. Add water and whisk until there is a milky appearance.
3. Place cloths in container and soak with solution
4. To use, wipe hands with 1 cloth as needed.