How to make homemade deodorant
Learn how to make homemade deodorant with essential oils and other clean ingredients.
Stock up on the following items that are highlighted in the video.
- Aura Cacia Bergaptene-Free Bergamot Essential Oil
- Aura Cacia Amber Wide Mouth Jar with Writable Label
- Frontier Bentonite Clay Powder
- Frontier Organic Cornstarch
- Frontier Baking Soda Powder
Try Quick Tips
Wash regularly with a mild unscented liquid cleanser to which you add 2 to 3 drops of essential oil per application.
Shave with a mild shaving product that incorporates a bit of skin care oil in the formula. This will add skin protective lubrication.
Underarm skin is thin and delicate, try not to scrub them and always pat them dry rather than vigorously rubbing.