heart chakra meditation practice
If you feel like it is difficult to tune into the love that flows all around you, this meditation can help you harmonize with the powerful emotion of love. Allow your heart to connect to the beat of the hearts of those around you and guide you as you dance along the path of life.
some key words to focus on:
listen to the recording of the guided meditation here:
- Lie comfortably with your spine straight. Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
- Take a deep inhalation, and on the exhale hug your arms around your body. Give yourself a squeeze.
- As you exhale, release your arms and feel yourself open, yet connected to the earth.
- Lift your chin slightly and position yourself as if your heart were to lead you in all things.
- As you continue to breathe, imagine that you are emptying yourself completely. You are letting everything flow out of you with your breath.
- In the space between the exhale and the inhale, there is a slow, steady rhythm. This rhythm stays with you and guides you as you move through each breath.
- Focus for a moment on the rhythm, which is the beating of your heart. Each pulse pumps life through your body.
- Feel the vitality increase as you focus on this steady, subtle, internal music. Hearing this sound fills you with an effortless grace. It reminds you of all that is beautiful, all that is lovely, all that is joyful.
- This rhythm is what allows you to harmonize with the world around you – connecting you in ways you haven’t even begun to imagine.
- In this state, imagine each pulse of your heart sending a course of love energy through your body.
- On your next inhalation, fill your entire body with love and let it course through you.
- With each beat of your heart, love grows and hums until its rhythm becomes a steady, resounding song that carries you throughout the rest of your day.
- Repeat the following: "I listen to my heart and honor its connection to the hearts of others. I allow love to fill me up and guide me in all of my actions. I gracefully move to the rhythm of life."
- Continue to let this feeling flow and deepen with each breath.
- When you feel ready, open your eyes and move with love and motion through the rest of your day.
opening heart organic chakra roll-on
Renew balance with this soft, floral blend of organic essential oils featuring mood-lifting geranium and refreshing lemon.
Roll on essence to pulse points. Inhale. Nurture your heart chakra; apply to heart center. Pleasing aroma for daily use as a perfume.