Aura Cacia Diffuser - Aromatherapy Vaporizer with OilSize: Price:
Contains filter, .5 oz. bottle of an essential oil blend, operating instructions and essential oil brochure.Directions:
Please read instruction insert carefully before use.
UNPACKING YOUR UNIT
- Unpack the aromatherapy vaporizer carefully and visually inspect the unit for shipping damage.
- Examine all the packaging material to ensure all parts of the unit have been removed (Keep the shipping carton and packing material for storing unit)
- Chedk the operating switch is in the OFF position marked "O"
- Vaporizer Unit
- Diffusing Cartridge
- The Consumer Guide to Product Safety leaflet
- Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Essentials Booklet
USING YOUR AROMATHERAPY VAPORIZER
- Ensure unit is switched off and disconnected from AC power supply.
- Remove diffusing cartridge from bag.
- Apply oil to cartridge
- Gripping the cartridge by the main rib on its underside, insert into the base by aligning tabs and turning clockwise until cartridge locks into position.
- Place unit on a sturdy, level surface which is at least 3 feet off the floor and does not obstruct airflow
- To operate, plug the AC power cord into a 110/120 volt AC wall outlet only and switch on.
With most essential oils only a single drop is required on one segment of the vaporizing cartridge. You can mark this segment on the edge of the cartridge so the same segment can be used with the same oil each time. Different oils may be applied to the other segments.
To change oils simply run the vaporizer until the aroma of the existing oil has passed, then apply another oil to the cartridge. Alternatively, a separate cartridge may be used for each oil.
Oils may be mixed to your own preference by either putting more than one oil on the cartridge at any one time, or blending oils before they are applied, To save any unused oil on the cartridge after use, simply store in self-sealing bag provided.
The aromatherapy vaporizer allows the blending of essential oils to match your own tastes, moods and emotions. Or try any of Aura Cacia nine unique blends. The natural aromas may be used simply for pleasure or to create a relaxing, balancing, or energizing atmosphere.
It is recommended that oils not appropriate for ingestion, such as Balsam Peru, Cedarwood, Cypress, Fir Needle, Frankincense, Myrrh, Patchouli, Pennyroyal, Vetiver and Wintergreen be avoided.Safety Notes:
Please read carefully the Consumer Guide to Product Safety leaflet before proceeding.Product Notes:
Your aromatherapy vaporizer is a clean, convenient and effective method of dispensing aromas. A stream of air diffuses the essential oils ensuring the purity of the oil. This avoids heating the oil which may burn it, altering the aroma and changing its properties.Origin:
Channel IslandsCommon Name:
Aromatherapy Vaporizer with OilBar Code: