Shower Cleaner with Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend
- Total Time: 10 mins
- Hands-on Time: 10 mins
- Makes: 1 gallon
Feel good about the ingredients in your homemade shower cleaner with this recipe featuring Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Main Squeeze Essential Oil Blend 2 fl. oz.
- 7 fluid ounces white vinegar
- 1 fluid ounce rubbing alcohol
- 1 teaspoon unscented liquid soap
- 8 fluid ounces water
- 16-ounce spray bottle
1. In bottle, combine essential oil, vinegar, rubbing alcohol and liquid soap.
2. Top with water, replace lid and shake until well blended.
3. To use, shake bottle and spray shower glass and floor, then wipe clean with a wet sponge or washcloth and rinse.