Laundry Soap Powder with Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Hands-on Time: 30 mins
- Makes: 4 1/4 cups
A simple laundry soap powder recipe featuring lemon and lavender tea tree essential oils.
- 4 teaspoons Aura Cacia Lavender Tea Tree Essential Oil (Boxed) .5 fl. oz.
- 2 teaspoons Aura Cacia Lemon Essential Oil 0.5 fl. oz.
- 2 cups washing soda (sodium carbonate)
- 1 bar unscented Castile soap, grated
- 2 cups Borax
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until a damp powder forms.
2. To use, put about ¼ cup mixture in washing machine with a normal sized load of laundry.
3. Store in an airtight container.
*Find washing soda and Borax in the laundry aisle. <